About Me

My photo
Seoul, South Korea
A novice writer trying to re-assemble the words and think whether it changes their meaning.....

Monday, July 4, 2011

The First term of my MBA......

Run Run Run….. for the 8:30 class…! With just a water of glass….. !
breakfast extinct from my life..! MBA became my newly wedded wife…..!
young boy trying to make a mark...! but class participation was not an easy shark…!
Less sleep more work is the MBA’s welcome drink..! unsuccessful to make my sleeping hours shrink :P
One and half hours of each class seemed like a decade……! after a few days of the MBA's intemperate raid….!
Battle to be awake all the time..! was my new favorite rhyme……!
Group work was fun..! but classroom looked like a cream-less bun….!
Some of the lessons were interesting & conceptual..!! Others seemed unending & perpetual…..!
Assignments started pouring in...! the study box became my nearest kin…..!
Trip to rome was the greatest gift..!! And it was quite swift….!
Calcetto, aperitivo, wine and friends..! were my life’s latest trends……….!
Marketing, Strategy and Finance..! always made me go into a trance……!
The coffee machine takes years to blend..! I was always waiting for the classes to end….!
The schedule was packed with studies, assignments and presentations..!
But parties were always the MBA’s ramifications…….!
MBA is fun MBA is fun MBA is fun………..! I assure you no intended Pun :)

2 comments:

smiling soul said...

hilarious stuff of every students...
very nice..

but i can suggest onething u might have sorted the lines well..so that it will look good while reading

well written ;keep writing & smiling always :)

DJ said...

Hey Sowmya...

thanks for the comments...
I am glad you liked it... :)

and ya... you are right.. I sort out the line to make the structure well....