About Me

My photo
Seoul, South Korea
A novice writer trying to re-assemble the words and think whether it changes their meaning.....

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Lazy Sunday

I love my lazy Sundays… in every possible ways…
What it brings is peace… makes me feel like a beach in Greece
No work …no play…. Its my lazzziesst day….

Watching movies, tv and sleeping in the afternoon
It’s like an excellent movie…..”coming soon”

Talking to friends, talking to family… makes me feel connected
Sunday always makes me feel resurrected….!

My stressful week and going out on Saturdays…
When I am tired and broken, Sunday smiles with arms wide open….

Every week I plan and plan to organize on Sunday….
But destinations always seem far and I love sleeping on the way

Sleeping, waking up… eating and again sleeping….!
Ohh today is not Sunday and that makes me weeping 

It’s the one seventh part of my life which I love from the bottom of my heart…..
It’s sad that it comes every week but cruel Monday makes it depart

It silently helps me recover from my hangover sometimes
By slowly pushing and pushing my morning rhymes…..

Oh my dear Sunday….!! Oh my lazy Sunday..!
I always wish I could be with you forever some day…………

6 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Lovely sunday becoming funday. BTW Greece beaches are nice:)

DJ said...

Thanks Saru...!!!

And yea.... Greece Beaches are really nice... I haven't been to Greece yet though... my friend was there, so I imagined :)

smiling soul said...

nice poem about sunday :)

smiling soul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ said...

Thanks Sowmya...!!!

Unknown said...

Good one...

Write next one on Monday blues..