About Me

My photo
Seoul, South Korea
A novice writer trying to re-assemble the words and think whether it changes their meaning.....

Monday, February 21, 2011

A sad state of mind...!!

life is bad and also sad...!!
can't even remember when was the last time I was glad

Pain, suffering, misery all have clouded me
I am waiting for a ray from the bright sun
always wondering where the cream has gone from by cream bun :)

Is it the situation which was written for me
or is it some punishment from thee
for something which I did wrong and flee

love..!! sweet love is what I am searching for
I had it with me.. but like a lax fucker I made it sour

luck was never with me, I have known this for long
but still it loves to prove the fact
that boss be aware..!! I am not there to act

feeling too much frustrated and don't know what to do....
I am suffering every minute but all is becuase of me....

we have to redeem our deeds in the same life
but that pain is the sharpest knife...

oh almighty... please relieve me from this pain
give my life a newly born grain...

I have never cried so much as I am .. these days..!!
always searching for the newer ways..
to make things right and happyru
but no success..!! all my tries proved crappy...

evrything seems to be eluding away from me....
my soul is deteriorating day by day
I feel like soon I will reach my D-day....

I am strong but still can't sustain what all is going on
please give me more strength and will as an addon


4 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

I have no words to express how much I liked it. Beautiful expression...

DJ said...

@Saru: Thanks a lot... !!!!!!!
I feel really good that you liked it so much.... appreciations like this motivates me to write more :)

chitra said...

So nicely expressed.
liked it.

DJ said...

@Chitra : Thanks a lot..!!! :)