About Me

My photo
Seoul, South Korea
A novice writer trying to re-assemble the words and think whether it changes their meaning.....

Monday, February 21, 2011

Illusion...!!

Once I saw a person... who was exactly like me ...!!!
I asked him what's his name? he replied... that's a twist

but how can you be so similar...
that's your illusion because I don't exist..!!

then I asked, what brings you here?
to bring your life into top gear

but do I really need you...
he stood silently with a smile

waiting for a while
and then the silence broke
which almost gave me a choke...!!!

you have not done good things in your life...
I am here to avoid your sad demise..

You can ask me whatever you want
You can take help from me in any way
You can cry on my shoulders if you need
You can laugh with me when you are sad
You can share your feelings when you are glad

You are moving into the darkness, unaware of where its leading..
its hurting you and your soul is bleeding...

See the world not how it looks, but how your heart feels
follow your heart and take the necessary turns
only that will help you to heal the burns

go out in the open, and feel the power which the almighty has vested in all
it will take long time for you....
because your soul is crippled and it has to crawl...

don't expect things to occur too fast.. just like a blast
don't be lost..
you have to be carefull as the world is too vast...

go my son... its never too late..
don't accept things believing its your fate

conquer the world which is hidden in your heart...
and that will be your perfect start...!!!

I finally asked, are you here to give me a rebirth..
He smiled again, "I am your angel on this earth"










2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Awesome Creation. Coming on your blog first time and I'm loving it!

DJ said...

@Saru - Thanks a lot for the appreciation.

I started my blog long back but have been writing more recently....

Enjoy reading.... :)